So let's say that you are a person that works with PDF files often and there are times when you want to edit those files. If that is the case, I don't know if you are aware, but the best application that you can download is called Wondershare PDF Editor. The moment you use this application for the first time, you will see that you can convert and edit pdf files within minutes. Even if you have never worked with such files before, there is no need to worry about a thing because the editor comes with an interface that is very easy to use.
Don’t make threats. Have you ever said this, “If you don’t calm down, I’m not going to help you.” Or, “If you continue to yell at me, I’m going to have no choice but to terminate this phone call.” If you’ve ever made these, or similar, statements, I’d bet that your sole intent was to regain control of the conversation. But the problem is, your customer perceives this type of language as threatening and it does not make them back down and it does not create calm. Try a phrase like this instead: “I really want to help you, but your tone/language is making it really hard for me to do that.” And then pause for 2-3 seconds to let your words resonate with the customer.
2. Don’t argue. Trust me on this one – you can never win an argument with a customer. Certainly, you can prove your point and even have the last word, In a discussion on the futility of arguing with people, Dale Carnegie once said “you may be right, but as far as changing your customer’s mind is concerned, you will probably be just as futile as if you were wrong.” Your goal in complaint situations is to retain the customer, not to be right. If you win the argument, you may very well have lost the customer. Carnegie encourages us to carefully consider some hard questions before going to battle with customers: “Is my reaction one that will relieve the problem, or will it just relieve frustration? Will my reaction drive my customer further away? What price will I pay if I win (the argument)?” Carnegie advises, “The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.” By the way, customers will spread negative word-of-mouth advertising to 50 people if they get into argument with you!
3. Don’t hang up on the customer. I realize I sound conservative on this one, but I stand firm. If you hang up on a customer who is already livid, do you think a “disconnect” helps the situation or hurts the situation? The customer still has the problem and most customers won’t give up their fight because you chose to hit the flash button. Most will call back and guess what? They will be angrier than ever AND it will cost far more in time and money to resolve the issue. If you just can’t handle the customer, offer to transfer to a supervisor or co-worker.
4. Don’t make the customer feel helpless. I cringe every time I hear an employee say, “This is all I can do.” When customers feel helpless, some will resort to whatever they feel it takes to get their needs met. This behavior may include yelling, demanding to speak to a supervisor, or starting a blog about your company. This simple phrase changes the entire tone of a tough situation: “Mr. Bryant, what I can do is?”
5. Don’t raise your voice. When I want my five-year-old daughter to use her “inside voice”, I don’t yell, “Lauren, USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE!” I speak in my “inside voice” with the expectation that she will mirror the calm tone of my voice – and she does without any further prompting from me. We must use the same technique with demanding customers. Escalating your voice when dealing with an upset customer will not create calm. It will only incite your customer. Lowering your voice presents you as confident, in control, and credible. In many cases your angry customer will begin to calm down because he realizes his intimidation tactic (yelling) isn’t working. Try making one of these statements in a low volume when dealing with an angry customer. “What can I do to help?” or “What can I do to fix this situation?”
6. Don’t tell a customer she is wrong. You will be smart to never tell a customer s/he is wrong or mistaken. Telling a person they are wrong arouses opposition and will make the customer want to battle with you. (Ever tell your spouse they are wrong?) It’s difficult, under even the most benign conditions to change people’s minds. So why make it harder by starting out on the wrong foot? If you know your customer is wrong, it’s better to start off saying, “I thought the contract read otherwise, but let’s take a look.”
The next time you find yourself the target of verbal abuse from an angry customer, keep in mind these six “don’ts” and you’ll be well on your way to getting the angry customer to back down and regaining control of the conversation.
Performing your own home improvements doesn’t have to be overwhelming, but people experienced with remodeling, repairing, and improving their homes know that a few simple tips and tricks can make a huge difference. If you’re thinking of embarking on some new home improvements, bear the following tips in mind to make sure everything goes right and nothing goes wrong.
Make sure that your home is well insulated. Insulation is important in keeping the temperature of your home consistent, regardless of the temperature outside of your home. This is helpful in keeping down the cost of your energy bill in the heating and cooling of your house. Insulation is also effective in reducing the noise coming from outside. Furthermore, it adds to the value of your home (be sure to keep all receipts and invoices so that you can prove what work was done).
Get really good references for contractors you use on your home improvements. It is far too easy for a con artist to take your money and run, leaving you with a wreck of a home and no more money to fix it. Don’t trust just anyone. Make sure you have plenty of excellent references, from people you really trust.
Caulking gaps between drywall is a necessary step in home improvement. Even if you complete a beautiful paint job, if you don’t first completely caulk the gaps between the panels of drywall the room will look unfinished. Unfinished gaps will even show up when you wall paper a room. Caulking is a must, anytime you drywall.
When looking to improve the value of your home, remodeling a bathroom can be a great step to take. Simple bathroom remodeling steps can include painting, changing out fixtures and installing new tiles. More elaborate efforts can include replacing bathtubs, toilets and sinks. Whatever route you choose, you’re sure to see an increased home value when you update your bathroom.
When it comes to home improvement, be sure to consider the best option for exterior lighting. This is important mainly for energy consumption, as motion detectors will ensure that light is provided in the specific areas only when absolutely needed. Otherwise, leaving a light on overnight will add up over the course of a year.
Home renovations will never stump you again. No matter what sort of home improvement project you choose, we hope you’ll have a great deal of fun with it. Your home will give you more pleasure every time you walk in the front door.
There are many people who have complained about the Apollo tyres but the company has not listened to those complaints. The reason can be that those complaints are not registered. People usually talk to the outside person and feel that they made a complaint. Well if one has any complaint against the company they must file it at Apollo tyres customer care.
One should know the perfect way to file a complaint rather than just calling the technician or the person from where one bought the tyre. One must call the Apollo tyres customer care and then file a complaint. The customer care department will even give the customer a complaint number which will make the complaint registered.
It usually happens that people call at the customer care and then the person says that the complaint has been registered and cuts the call. Well one should know that when the complaint is registered the person is given a number so that he or she can call back on the customer care again and know about its progress.
Some people feel that it is better to go to the company and tell them to repair it. Well one must understand that the company also needs some time to know about the problem which the customer is facing. Thus it is necessary that the customer must makes complaint first and then decide to take action if it is not attended properly.
It has also happened with many people that they keep on calling the technician or the person who might not be the in charge of the tyre and he passes the wrong information to the customer. This might lead to confusion and customer dissatisfaction. Thus one must call at the customer care and then ask for the number of desired authorized person.
In certain cases it has happened that the customer keep on calling the numbers given to him or her by various people and he or she is put on hold or connected to another person. Thus the customer must look for the number of the Apollo tyres customer care on the internet and then make a call.
Even then if the customer care is not responding one should send e-mails to the company. Sometimes the company responds quickly with the mail and people can easily get the answer to their problem. Thus always calling the customer care is not the right choice one should know the various ways to get the answers.
It is not the mistake of the company alone, sometimes the customer even tries to hide his or her mistakes and put the blame on the company. Thus the company needs time to know about the situation and then it takes the decision.
So the customer must understand that the company is not turning into a stone which will not answer any problem. The company only needs some time and during that the people need to wait as it is a longer process. One should even make regular calls to the Apollo tyres customer care and if possible record the conversation for just in case.
There are several home improvement projects that you might be itching to do but unless you plan to live in your current home forever or if money is not an issue, choose those home improvement projects that add value to your home rather than decrease from it.
How can home improvement projects decrease value from your home? This can happen if you choose to personalize your home so much that no one else wants to buy it or if you install such archaic elements in your home that it takes you back in time instead of in the future. So, if you have home improvement plans in mind, chalk out a realistic budget and go for those areas which will pay back the time and money of the project plus give you some profit too.
Fashions change and now people are turning back to solid hard woods and laminate flooring like Pergo as oppose to carpeting. While carpet may have been very popular a decade ago, now apart from bedrooms, it is no longer in vogue. If you do have some money for home improvement, get wooden floors for your home. That will increase the value of your home, make it appealing to prospective buyers who may have allergies and it will save you money in the long run as carpets always get dirty no matter how much you care for them.
Research shows that kitchens make and break deals to buy homes. Even if all American families do not cook as much as they used to, the kitchen still is the focal point for all members to convene to for homework, bill paying, snacking and of course meal preparation and consumption. If you can invest in stainless steel appliances, do so. This home improvement idea will surely pay you back as stainless steel refrigerators and other appliances are the rage right now. If you can save space with over the counter built in microwaves add other such ideas, go for it. No one has ever said they do not like extra kitchen counter space.
Replace countertops with granite as it fives a very posh, regal look and hides many scratches and other spillover effects of regular kitchens. Do not go for a very new granite color; stick to the neutral tones as found in your kitchen cabinets and flooring. Add a tile backsplash for easy cleaning and some pull-out drawers in lower cabinets and you have a kitchen to die for.